| 0 comments ]


Bob Kronbauer - Art director and founder of Vancouverisawesome.com / BobKronbauer.com

1. All India Sweets -(6507 Main St, Vancouver BC) I've been going to this place weekly since 1995 (minus the 5 years that I lived in LA from 1999-2004) and the food on the menu of the buffet has remained pretty much exactly the same during that time, though they stopped offering bananas and mandarin oranges as dessert a few years back and the spiciness varies from day to day. The plates are prison-style aluminum with dividers and they play music videos from India on multiple TV sets throughout the entire restaurant so that no matter where you're sitting you're entertained.

2.Fatburger - (1101 Denman Street, Vancouver)
The closest thing to the best burger on earth, In N Out Burger, which I ate weekly from 1999-2004 (see above).

3.Hamilton Street Grill - (1009 Hamilton Street, Vancouver) They make the best steak I've ever eaten in my life. Period. I'm a fan of any sort of pepper steak and they take it to the next level with their blackened New York.

0 comments

Post a Comment